All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the notification for Admission of B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Post Basic Nursing/ B.Sc Paramedical Course. Those candidate who are interested in it must read official notice and can apply online. AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Online Form 2020, AIIMS B.Sc Post Nursing Admission Online Form 2020, AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Admission Online Form 2020,
Note – All candidate who applied earlier and whose basic registration was accepted for 2019 session can apply for generation of code for final registration.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Online Form 2020
|Article||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Online Form 2020|
|Conducted by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing | B.Sc Post Basic Nursing | B.Sc Paramedical|
|Start Online Application||12th of December 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
Institute – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Courses – B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc Paramedical
Admission Year – 2020
The educational qualification detail according to Courses is given below –
|B.Sc (H) Nursing||The candidate must have passed 12th/ Intermediate examination from recognized board in India in Science Stream with subject English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and minimum aggregate marks 55% for Gen/ EWS/ OBC and 50% in case of SC/ ST.|
|B.Sc Post Basic NursingAge||The candidate must have passed 12th/ Intermediate examination from recognized board in India in Science Stream with subject English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or mathematics and minimum aggregate marks 55% for Gen/ EWS/ OBC and 50% in case of SC/ ST.|
|B.Sc (Paramedical Course)||
How to Apply Online
Here is the full detail for applying online –
- First of all, You should keep you required document for applying online.
- Read Official notification carefully.
- And now go to official website – aiimsexams.org (Direct link is given in the important link section)
- Click on “Academic Courses”
- You will displayed the Courses link “B.Sc nursing, B.Sc Paramedical”
- Click on Course name.
- Click on Proceed button.
Now The steps for Online Form
- Fill up the Basic Registration Form.
- Status Update (Accepted or Rejected) of Basic Registration
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not accepted.
- Final Status (Accepted or Rejected) of Basic Registration.
- Prospectus Uploading
- Generation of Code for final Registration for.
- Final Registration (Payment of Fees and city choice) for those who generated code for final registration.
- Final Registration status with reason of rejection.
- Submit the required documents.
|Basic Registration for B.Sc (H) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)/ B.Sc (Paramedical Coruses)||12.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Status Update (Accepted or not accepted) of Basic registration||20.01.2020|
|Correction of Deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not accepted||20.01.2020 to 30.01.2020|
|Final Status (Accepted or Rejected) of Basic Registration for B.Sc (H) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)/ B.Sc (Paramedical Courses)||04.02.2020|
|Uploading of Prospectus||12.03.2020|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration for those whose basic registration is accepted||14.03.2020 to 15.04.2020|
|Final Registration (Payment and Fees) only for those who have generated the code for final registration||14.03.2020 to 15.04.2020|
|Final Status of B.Sc (H) nursing application form rejection reason||22.04.2020|
|Final Status of B.Sc nursing (Post Basic) and B.sc (Paramedical) application form rejection reason||24.04.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Required documents||04.05.2020|
|Admit Card available for B.Sc (H) Nursing||13.05.2020|
|Admit Card available for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)/ B.sc (Paramedical)||15.05.2020|
|Basic Registration Form 2020||Click Here|
Also Check this –
- RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Last Date – 10.01.2020
- BHEL Haridwar Apprentice Online Form 2020 Last Date – 19.12.2019
- Rajasthan High Court Group D 3678 Post Form Last Date – 17.12.2019
- NER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Last Date – 25.12.2019
About All India Institute of Medical Institute (AIIMS)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established in 1956 through an Act of Parliament and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
List of AIIMS In India
There is a list of AIIMS in India –
|Name||Established||Official Website Link|
|AIIMS New Delhi (Delhi)||1956||Click Here|
|AIIMS Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)||2012||Click Here|
|AIIMS Bhubaneshwar (Odisha)||2012||Click Here|
|AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan)||2012||Click Here|
|AIIMS Patna (Bihar)||2012||Click Here|
|AIIMS Raipur (Chhattishgarh)||2012||Click Here|
|AIIMS Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)||2012||Click Here|
|AIIMS Raebareli (Uttar Predesh)||2013||Click Here|
|AIIMS Mangalgiri (Andhara Pradesh)||2018||Click Here|
|AIIMS Nagpur (Maharashtra)||2018||Click Here|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)||2019||Click Here|
|AIIMS Bathinda (Punjab)||2019||Click Here|
|AIIMS Bibinagar (Telangana)||2019||Click Here|
|AIIMS Kalyani (West Bengal)||2019||Click Here|
Most Search Queries on Google Related to AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Form
There are many searches –
- AIIMS bsc nursing application form 2019
- AIIMS bsc nursing admission 2020
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Online Form 2020,
- AIIMS B.Sc Post Nursing Admission Online Form 2020,
- AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Admission Online Form 2020,
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Online Form Kaise Bhare
- How to fill up the Online Form fro AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020
I hope you would updated. For More Updated Latest Job information visit here www.bharatjobportal.com. and bookmark this website.
If you have any query regarding this information, you can comment via comment box.
Bookmark This Website Bhartatjobportal.com for Latest Job Update, Admit Card, Result, Admission etc.
|Bharat Job Portal – Home||Click Here|
|Latest Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
I am sure this information helps you a lot in admission for B.sc Nursing, B.sc Paramedical.