Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) released the admit card for Sanitary Inspector Exam after long time. The online application started from 13th May 2016 to 12th June 2016 and after long time Bihar BSSC Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2019 released. Those candidate who filled the application form can download the BSSC Sanitary Inspector Hall Ticket Download 2019. BSSC Sanitary Inspector Call Letter Download 2019.
Latest Update – The admit card released. Download from given below link in the important link section.
Bihar BSSC Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2019
|Article||Bihar BSSC Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2019|
|Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Vacancy Post||Sanitary Inspector|
|Admit Card Available||13th November 2019|
|Exam Date||24th November2019|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
How to download Bihar SSC Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2019 ?
Here are the steps for downloading the Bihar SSC Sanitary Inspector Admit Card. The step by step instruction is given below –
- First of all, Visit official website – http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in/ (Direct Download Link is given below in the important link section)
- On homepage, You will have to click on Link “सुचना पट्ट”.
- Now you will be displayed the link for Downloading the admit card for Sanitary Inspector and advertisement number – 08010116
- You will be displayed the admit card download page.
- Enter the detail like – Registration Number, Date of Birth and Click on Log in Button.
- You will be displayed your admit card.
- Download and Print it out on the page for exam and future reference.
|Start Online application form||13.05.2016|
|Last Date for Online application||12.06.2019|
|Admit Card Available||13.11.2019|
|Last Date for Admit Card Correction||21.11.2019|
|Download Admit Card||Download|
|Admit Card/ Exam Notice||Download|
|Full Official Notice||Download|
What Details mentioned in admit card ?
The admit will be released on 13th of November 2019 according official notice. Information related to admit card which is mentioned in admit card has discussed below –
- Name of Applicant/ Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature of Applicant/ Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Blank Space for Candidate’s Signature/ Invigilator’s Signature
- Exam Venue and Exam Time
- Exam Subject
- Exam Hall Instruction
Important Key Points
There are many Important Key points which should not be avoided by candidate. The Candidate should check the all important key points as given below –
- You should check the all details of Admit card with Original Document. Like – Name of applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Read the exam Instruction very carefully.
- Check the exam venue and find the way of reaching there at the right time.
- You should check all exam hall instruction which is mentioned in Admit card and official notice.
- The candidate will have to reach the exam hall 1 hour before the exam time. (In any case if candidate reach the exam hall after exam time, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall)
- The candidate should Black/ Blue Ball point pen for OMR Answer Sheet. The pen will be provided to candidate in the examination hall and use the same pen.
- Any type of Electronic Tool will not be allowed in the exam premise like – Mobile phone, Bluetooth, Pager, Wearable Devices, Smartphone, Watch Or Pen/ Pencil/ slide rule/ log table/ graph paper/ Charts etc. This is strictly prohibited in the exam center.
- For more instruction, Check the official notification.
Selection Procedure for Sanitary Inspector Recruitment
After the submission of Online application form, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of written exam and Interview. The full detail is given below –
- The Written Exam Will be conducted which is called preliminary test. The Question will be objective question.
- Those candidate who have qualified the preliminary exam will called for Interview.
- The interview marks will be distributed in various category as given below –
|Intermediate/ 10+2||25 marks|
|Higher Education (B.Sc/ M.Sc)||10 Marks|
|Diploma course in Sanitary Inspector||25 Marks|
|Govt Hospital in Bihar State (Per Year Experience – 05 marks)||25 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
The candidate will get minimum marks for qualify –
|General Category||40 Percentage|
|Backward Caste||36.5 Percentage|
|Other Backward Caste||34 Percentage|
|SC/ ST||32 Percentage|
BSSC Sanitary Inspector Recruitment Detail
Bihar BSSC Sanitary Inspector recruitment online application started in 2016. After long time Admit card will be released.
|Other Backward Caste||32|
|Backward Caste (Female)||9|
- The candidate should passed the Intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course passed.
Bookmark This Website Bhartatjobportal.com for Latest Job Update, Admit Card, Result, Admission etc.
Bihar BSSC Sanitary Inspector Admit Card 2019, BSSC Sanitary Inspector Hall Ticket Download 2019, BSSC Sanitary Inspector Call Letter Download 2019,
|Bharat Job Portal – Home||Click Here|
|Latest Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|