Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued admit card for the post Pharmacist. Those candidates who has applied for this post. They can Download BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019. Candidates can Download BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card by given link below in Important Section. BSSC Hall Ticket Download 2019
Latest Update – Admit Card for Pharmacist is issued by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) now.
BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 – Download Now
|Article||BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card Download|
|Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
How to Download BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card
The information regarding download Admit Card is given below. So, follow the instructions for download the admit card step by step as given below-
- First of all visit the official website to download admit card – http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in/ (Direct download link is given below)
- On homepage, Click on the link of Download Pharmacist Admit Card
- Now you will be displayed the BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card screen.
- Click on that link and Enter the details.
- Click on Submit.
- You will be displayed your admit card on current screen.
- Download and Print the admit card for exam and future use.
|Download Admit Card||Download (Link Active)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Important Notice||Notice 1 || Notice 2|
|Other Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Detail Mentioned in Pharmacist Admit Card
All the important information will be given in the admit card related to your exam.
Following information are mentioned in the Admit Card –
- The Date and Time of the Exam
- Address of Exam Centre with code
- Aspirant’s Roll Number
- Father’s Name of Aspirant
- Mother’s Name of Aspirant
- Category of the applicant (SC/ST/OBC & Other)
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Date of Birth (DOB)
- Important Instruction for the Exam
- Signature of candidates and Exam Counselor
- Examination Name
- Applicant Photograph
These are the information given above information, you can get in you admit card. And make sure to download your admit card before the exam date so that you don’t face any kind of problem. That’s why we have also provided you to how to download admit card in the article. Still, if you face any problem regarding downloading the admit card then you can tell us through your comment.
Other Required Document
If you have downloaded your admit card and your are thinking that only admit card is enough at the time of exam or to enter in the exam hall then you are making a big mistake, because you also would need other document in the exam center along with Bihar BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 , you would need your Passport Size Photo and one of the following document in the exam room Aadhar Card , Driving License , Pan Card, Bank Passbook , Voter ID or Passport.
BSSC Pharmacist Exam Syllabus
|Total Time||135 Minutes|
|Total No. Of Question||75 Questions|
Now, here is all the syllabus given below –
- Introduction of different dosage forms.
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias with special reference to the Indian Pharmacopoeia.
- Metrology Systems of weights and measures.
- Packing of Pharmaceutical Desirable features of a container.
- Size reduction Objectives, and factors affecting size reduction.
- Size separation.
- Mixing and Homogenization Liquid mixing.
- Clarification and Filtration.
- Extraction and Galenicals.
- Heat Processes Evaporation.
- Introduction to drying Processes.
- Sterilization and it’s differences from disinfection, Sterlization process, Aseptic techniques. Application of sterilization processes in hospitals.
- Processing of Tablets & Capsules.
- Study of immunological products vaccines, toxoids & their preparations.
- Pharmcognosy – Carminatives & G.I regulators – Umbelliferous fruits Coriander, Fennel Ajowan , Cardamom Ginger, Black Pepper, Asafoetida, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Clove.
- Dispensing Pharmacy: – Prescriptions, Incompatibilities in Prescriptions, Posology Dose and Dosage of drugs.
- Dispensed Medications: – Powders, Liquid Oral Dosage Forms , Monophasic, Biphasic Liquid Dosage Forms
- General Pharmacology
- Routes of administration of drugs.
- Various processes of absorption of drugs.
- General mechanism of drugs action.
- Pharmacological classification of drugs.
- Pharmacy Act, 1948 – The General study of the Pharmacy Act
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 – General study of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act
- Hospital Pharmacy – Functions and Objectives
- Drug Distribution system in Hospitals.
- Clinical Pharmacy – Modern dispensing aspects, Terminology used in the Practice of Medicine , Disease manifestation and pathophysiology including salient symptoms to understand the disease.
Bihar SSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is inviting the online application from the interested candidates to apply for the post of Pharmacist. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has 345 vacancies for the Pharmacists and work location for this post will be Bihar itself. The selection of suitable candidates will be done with an exam.
The recruitment process for Pharmacist in Bihar has written exam. This will be an offline exam and will be held on paper with OMR Sheet. This exam will have the objective type questions. These questions will be based on given above syllabus. The exam for the selection of Pharmacist will have a total of 75 questions. Each question will be carrying 4 Marks. in this competitive exam, Bihar Staff Selection Commission has put the clause of negative marking.
I hope, this was helpful for you. If you have any doubt then you can ask your doubt and question through commenting. I will reply your each comment.
Bookmark This Website Bhartatjobportal.com for Latest Job Update, Admit Card, Result, Admission etc.
|Bharat Job Portal – Home||Click Here|
|Latest Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
People Also Search For :-
- Download BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
- BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
- BSSC Pharmacist Admit Card
- BSSC Pharmacist Admit Hall Ticket Download
- Download BSSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2019
- Bihar SSC Pharmacist Admit Card
- How To Download BSSC Admit Card
- How To Download BSSC Hall Ticket
- BSSC Pharmacist Recruitment