Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2020 – Hello everyone, if you live in Odisha then there is a good news for you. Prerana Scholarship Apply has started now. Those students who are interested they should read this article completely. For more information about Prerana Scholarship, you should keep coming here regularly.
If you also want to get all the updates regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Question Paper and Scholarship then you should visit on Bharatjobportal.com regularly. Here, you will be getting all the updates.
Latest Update – Prerana Scholarship Odisha Apply Online started from 4th September.
PRERANA Scholarship Odisha 2020 – Apply Online
|Article||Prerana Scholarship Odisha|
|Authority||SSD & Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare
Department, Government of Odisha
|Name of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship|
Prerana Scholarship 2020
Prerana Scholarship give financial assistance to ST students studying in National Level Institutes only. This scholarship helps the needy students of Odisha state who cannot afford their education. So, all the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC students of Odisha state can apply for this scholarship through PRERANA Scholarship Portal. Students can submit application online from PRERANA Scholarship Portal. This helps students to apply for a fresh application and check the status of their application. PRERANA Scholarship 2020 date is September 4th, 2020.
PRERANA Scholarship Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting Form – 30.11.2019
- Last Date for submission of duly signed printed online version hard copies – 15.12.2019
- Last Date for scrutiny & forwarding online application – 31.12.2019
- Last Date for submission of hard copies to the DWO – 10.01.2020
- Last Date for Online Sanctions of applications – 31.01.2020
PRERANA Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have a domicile of Odisha State and belong to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC/Minority category.
- Those students who belongs to general category can also apply for this scholarship for EBC (Economically Backward Classes).
- Family Income of SC/ST Student should not be more than 2.5 Lakh per annum.
- Family Inocome of OBC/SEBC student should not be more than 1 Lakh per annum.
- Students should be studying in Government or Private Institute.
- Family Income of EBC or general category students should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
- EBC students must be pursuing their higher studies in government institution only.
Documents For PRERANA Scholarship
Here is the list of documents which are required for the scholarship –
- 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet
- Students Graduation marksheet and certificate, if applying for post-graduation
- Caste Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Odisha Bonafide Certificate
- 2 Passport Size photograph
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Student’s Bank Account Passbook
PRERANA Scholarship Amount
|Group||Amount (Hosteller)||Amount (Non-Hosteller)|
|Group I||RS.1200/- (SC/ST) & Rs.750/- (OBC)||Rs.550/- (SC/ST) & Rs.350/- (OBC)|
|Group II||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.510/- (OBC)||Rs.530/- (SC/ST) & Rs.335/- (OBC)|
|Group III||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.400/- (OBC)||Rs.300/- (SC/ST) & Rs.210/- (OBC)|
|Group IV||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.260/- (OBC)||Rs.230/- (SC/ST) & Rs.160/- (OBC)|
How to Apply for PRERANA Scholarship
It is very easy to apply for scholarship. You just need to follow few steps which are given below. So, follow all the steps –
- Firstly, visit on the official website – www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
- Now, click on the “Prerana Login” tab at the top right corner of the homepage.
- If you are already registered, log into PRERANA Scholarship login using application Id and Password.
- If you are not already registered then register yourself by clicking on “New Students Please Register Yourself”.
- Read the instruction carefully for registration process.
- Fill up the right and correct information like the educational & personal details, bank account details, etc.
- Then, click on “Submit” to submit the application form along with the documents.
- Take a print out of the application and then submit the Barcode at the institute.
PRERANA Scholarship Selection Process
PRERANA Scholarship selection will be on the basis of Merit. Firstly, institute will scrutinize receive application, then forward the application to the District Welfare Officers (DWOs). Now, the DWOs will sanction the application and selects the students. So the final selection of candidates depends on the DWOs decision. After that, the Scholarship amount will transfer to the selected candidates’ bank account.
|PRERANA Login||Login || Registration|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any query or doubt regarding this job or any other doubt then you can ask through commenting in comment section.
Bookmark This Website Bhartatjobportal.com for Latest Job Update, Admit Card, Result, Admission etc. PRERANA Scholarship Odisha
|Bharat Job Portal – Home||Click Here|
|Latest Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
This article is all about PRERANA Scholarship Odisha