Post Name – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus 2019
Short Detail – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank has issued notification for inviting online application for the post of Senior Manager, Manager, Computer Programmer, Banking Assistant and Stenographer. Those candidates who are interested can apply by given link below or know more about the recruitment by given link below.
This article is all about the Syllabus of Rajasthan cooperative Bank Recruitment So, if you were looking for the Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus 2019 then you are the right place because, you can get syllabus in detail here. So, keep reading in this page so that you never miss anything related to syllabus or Recruitment.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus 2019
|Article About||Cooperative Bank Syllabus|
|Authority||Cooperative Recruitment Board, Rajasthan|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager, Manager, Computer Programmer, Banking Assistant and Stenographer|
Cooperative Bank Vacancy Detail
|S.No||Post Name||Total Post|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Exam Syllabus / Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern
Separate online examination of following subjects shall be conducted for selection to each of the five categories of posts. A merit list of successful candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination and preference for the Bank indicated by the candidate.
Question examination paper will contain questions with multiple choices for the answers. Candidates are to mark / select the correct choice of answer from the available options in Paper-I
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Senior Manager and Manager Syllabus
|4||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||30||30|
|7||Rajasthan Cooperative Act & Rules 2001||40||40|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Computer Programmer Syllabus
|4||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus
|4||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||30||30|
|7||Rajasthan Cooperative Act & Rules 2001||10||10|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Stenographer Syllabus
|4||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||50||50|
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus
English – Secondary & Madhyamik Level
Quantitative Aptitude – All India Nationalized Banks Officers/ Clerical Level Examination
Reasoning – All India Nationalized Banks officers / clerical level examination
Numerical Ability – All India Nationalized Banks officers / Clerical level examination
General Knowledge of Rajasthan – General Interest & Awareness about Major Economic , Social , Political , Culture, Literary & Scientific Aspects of Importance & Current Development in Rajasthan.
Computer Knowledge – Basic knowledge in Computer application must include basic knowledge of computer & it’s Hardware, Software & their uses. Knowledge of M.S Office(MS Word, MS Excel, Opening of File, Preparation of Files, Preparation of Word Files, Power Point Presentation, Net Surfing)
Accountancy – Syllabus of Pass Course Standard
Rajasthan Cooperative Act & Rules- Salient Provisions of Raj. Cooperative Societies Act and Rules, Fundamentals of Banking , Cooperative Banking , Core Banking, mobiel branch banking, Branchless Banking, Electronic Banking, Business facilitators/ Business correspondents , Financial inclusion, Micro-Finance , RBI Act, NABARD Act, Prudential norms, Income Recognition and Asset classification norms , Capital to Risk Weightage Asset Ratio CRR, SLR, Transparent Financial disclosure, Developing Business Plan, Market analysis Profit Planning and DAP, financial statements and ration analysis.
- Examination question paper will be objective type with 5 multiple choices/alternatives as answer, out of which only one choice will be correct. For each correct and right answer , one mark will be given, on the other hand for each incorrect or wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Those candidates who has obtained at least 33% of total marks in the online examination shall be considered as passed. In case of SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 28% shall be considered as passed.
- In case of more than one candidate securing same total marks in examination, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in merit. In case the total marks and date of birth is also same, the candidate possessing higher educational qualification would be considered higher in merit. In case of a tie in date of birth as well as the highest educational qualification, the candidates securing higher in merit . In case all the above parameters result in a tie, a candidate having passed his qualifying examination earlier would be considered senior in the merit list.
Other Important Instruction
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instruction given the submitting online application.
- AADHAR directions to be finalized with IBPS.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/MBS/OTH and applying for General category will get age and fee relaxation which is available to them in their respective. On the other hand , the cut off marks will be General category. They will however, be counted towards their respective category for all future service matters, including promotions.
- A Candidates admission to the examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The fact that the call letter provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared. Banks/Board would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/document or has suppressed any material fact. If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained . Such decision will be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Bank/Board, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Instruction regarding allowing candidates entry/exit into examination centre in hall, filling of OMR Sheet, attendance in hall, rough work, delayed entry of candidates etc.
- Decision of Bank/Board in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, verification etc.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate for one category of post. In case of multiple application for the same post, only the latest valid application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration will stand forfieted.
- Online application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
Selection Process and Appointments of Cooperative Banks
Appointment shall be made on the basis of a candidates merit in examination and the preferences indicated by him/her subject to the availability of the posts belonging to the category of the candidates in that particular bank. For example, if an SC candidate has expressed his first preference for a particular Banks and no SC category post is available in that particular bank, then the next preference expressed by him will be considered. Candidates should express their preferences for all the banks for the posts of Manager as well as Banking Assistant. Preferences for all the banks for all posts of Manager as well as Banking Assistant. Preferences for the post of Steno should be given as per the available posts in different banks. Preferences for the post of Computer Programmer should be given as per the available posts in different Banks. The post of Senior Manager is available only in the Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank. Banks Shall be allocated to the candidates on the basis of their merit in the examination result and the preference indicated by them in the application form.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Exam Syllabus / Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus
Important Note About this Post:-
- The Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank (Apex Bank), Jaipur and various District Central Co-operative Banks are all independent c0-operative bodies and the appointment letter to the finally selected candidates will be issued by the respective Bank, for which the candidate has been selected.
- The Board is conducting common examination for recruitment to each of the various categories of posts advertised on behalf of the Apex Cooperative Bank and various Central Cooperative Banks and after issuing common merit lists for eah of the posts on the basis of such examination, recommendations for appointment of candidates in an institution shall be made on the basis of his/her ranking in the merit as well as the preference indicated by him/her.
- If a woman candidate secures merit in the general category and there is no seat reserved for woman candidates in the institution of her preference, she will be allotted a post against the mixed vacancies of the general category. Where the 30 percent quota reserved for women is fulfilled, a woman candidate securing merit shall be given appointment in excess of the 30 percent quota, meaning thereby that no vacancy of a particular category shall remain unfilled for want of a seat reserved for women, if a woman candidate of that category is available in the merit .
- Every candidate applying for a particular post will be required to give preference for the institution of his/her choice while filling up the application form. These preferences, once given, shall be final and irreversible. A candidates can give preference for more than one institution
- Candidates should keep in mind that, after the examination the Board shall recommend a candidate for appointment on a post in one institution only and such recommendation will be on the basis of the candidate’s merit and availability of posts belonging to his/her category in the banks/institution of his/her preference/
- The selection list prepared and recommend by the Board shall be made available to the Bank concerned on the basis of which, the Bank shall take up the process of appointment.
- The candidates recommend for appointment shall be given appointment on a fixed remuneration for the initial two years. The remuneration shall be as fixed by the Register, Cooperative Societies, Rajasthan from time to time.
- Each newly appoint personnel shall be on probation for two year. Full pay as per the prevailing pay grades shall be paid only after the satisfactory completion of the probation period. The Bank may extend the probation period of a personnel up to a perid of one year, if her/her work is not found satisfactory. Confirmation of the appointed personnel shall be done after successful completion of probation period provided that the personnel shall not be confirmed unless the personnel passes the computer efficiency test.
- The selected candidates will be required to pass a computer efficiency test within a period of two years from the date of appointment. The computer efficiency test shall be conducted by an agency
- approved by the Registrar, Cooperative Society, Rajasthan.
- Before joining, as probationers, the selected candidates have to fulfill all the necessary formalities fixed by the Bank and shall execute a two years’ service bond of prescribed value with the concerned Bank as per the guideline of the Cooperative Department.
- Before joining the selected candidates shall complete the necessary formalities decided by the Bank which include the candidate’s medical test, police verification, personal guarantee and financial fidelity as decided by the Bank.
- The list of Banks along with their codes is at Annexure- 3. Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus
Who is not Eligible for Post
- The candidate having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment in service save where the Government, after satisfying itself that there are special grounds for doing so, exempts him/her from enforcement of this rule.
- The candidate, who has married to a person who is already having a living lawful spouse, shall not eligible for appointment in service save where the Government , after satisfying itself that there are special grounds for doing so, exempts him/her from enforcement of this rule.
- No married candidate will be eligible for appointment in service if he has accepted dowry at the time of his marriage.
- No candidates Having more than tow children on or after 01.06.2002 will be eligible for the recruitment in service.
- The person having more than two children , who was not disqualified on June 1, 2002 shall no be considered disqualified for recruitment unless there is an increase in the number of offsprings he/she had on June 1 , 2002
- Where a candidate has only one offspring from his/her earlier deliver but the number of offsprings born out of a subsequent delivery are more than one, the number offsprings born from such subsequent delivery shall be considered as a single entity for the purpose of calculating the number of offspring under this sub-rule.
- The disable offspring of a candidate from one of his/her earlier delivery shall not be counted for the purpose of calculating the number of his/her offsprings under the sub-rule.
- The candidate who has lawfully remarried and has offsprings from a single delivery from such remarriage shall not be considered disqualified under this sub-rule unless he/she had been disqualified for appointment before such remarriage.
- If a candidate has adopted a destitute boy/girl child from a government orphanage following the necessary legal requirements, as a result of which the number of the children he/she had on 01.06.2002 has increased above two, such adopted child shall not be counted while calculating his/her number of offsprings for the purpose of this sub-rule.
- This sub-rule shall not be applicable to the appointment of a widow of a deceased employee of the Apex Bank and any of the CCBs of the state, if applied as the dependent under the rules. Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus
|Registration || Log in|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Bookmark This Website Bhartatjobportal.com for Latest Job Update, Admit Card, Result, Admission etc.
|Bharat Job Portal – Home||Click Here|
|Latest Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
People Search For :-
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Exam Syllabus
- Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Result
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- Syllabus of Cooperative Bank
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Syllabus 2019
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
- Rajasthan Bank Recruitment 2019