SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts All India Entrance Examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in various Departments / Ministries / Offices of the Central Government. SSC MTS Exam (Tier-I) written exam is scheduled for June 2022, while the online application will be available from March 22, 2022.
Latest Update – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, Online application will be starting from 22 March 2022. Candidates can get the application link below in the Important Link section.
|Article||SSC MTS Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||June 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Not available|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 : Multi Tasking Staff
SSC MTS 2022 notification is going to release on March 22, 2022, on the official website of SSC. The online application for the recruitment of SSC MTS is likely to start from the same date and the last date for online application is expected to be April 30, 2022.
SSC MTS Vacany details – 2022
The exact number of vacancies in SSC MTS is yet to be announced, however, it is expected around 5400+ The vacancy details as per the regions are as follows.
|Name of the Region||SSC MTS Vacancies|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||132|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||83|
|North Eastern Region||180|
|North Western Region||51|
|North Eastern Region||274|
Candidates applying for SSC MTS 2022 must have passed Matriculation or class 10th from a recognized board/ institution.
Age limit & Relaxation
- Candidate age should be 18 years or above.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the post of SSC MTS should be 25 years as on August 1, 2022
- The date of birth mentioned in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination will be considered for age calculation.
- Relaxations in the upper age limit are provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
|SC/ST Candidates||30 years|
|OBC Candidates||28 years|
|PH(GEN) Candidates||35 years|
|Candidates belonging to J&K (General)||30 years|
|Candidates belonging to J&K (OBC)||33 years|
|SC/ ST Candidates belonging to J&K||35 years|
|SSC MTS Categories||SSC MTS Application Fees|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen)||Exempted|
|Notification Released on||March 22, 2022|
|Online Application Starting from||March 22, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||April 30, 2022|
|Last Date for Payment Online||To Be Announced|
|Last Date for Generate Challan||To Be Announced|
|Tier 1 Admit Card Available||To Be Announced|
|SSC MTS Tier-I Exam (Paper-I)||June, 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier-II Exam (Paper-II)||To Be Announced|
|Release of Final Result||To Be Announced|
How to Apply Online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website – http://www.ssc.nic.in when the commission publishes the date of the online application.
- Under the important announcements, click the SSC MTS 2022 link.
- Click on new registration and complete the registration process.
- You will receive registration number and password on your email-id.
- Log in using your credentials and click on Apply Now.
- Complete the application form by filling personal details like candidate’s name, father’s name, educational qualification details along with date of birth.
- Next upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in jpg format in the prescribed dimension and size to avoid rejection of the application.
- Proceed with the application fee payment process through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Once the payment done, save a soft copy of the application form along with fee payment receipt for future reference.
There are no vacancies in my state, can I apply for any other state?
Yes, candidates can apply for vacancies in any state. But candidates should make sure they input their order of state preferences in the online application form while submitting the online form.
What are the posts offered through SSC MTS Exam?
The posts offered through SSC MTS Exam are Jamadar, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Peon, Mali, Daftary, Junior Gestetner Operator, etc. These posts fall in the Group C non-gazetted and non-ministerial category.
How much is the in-hand salary of a candidate selected through SSC MTS Exam?
The in-hand salary of a candidate selected through the SSC MTS Exam depends upon the city where he/ she is posted. Candidates who are posted in X City get an in-hand salary of Rs 25,704, whereas candidates who are posted in Y and Z City get an in-hand salary of Rs 23,377 and Rs 21,577, respectively.