Hello Friends, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER), Uttarakhand has announced the notification to apply online for the post of Group-D as Class-IV in the Honourable High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital. Those candidates who are interested, they can download official notification by given link below and you can also get Apply Link below. UBTER Group D Online Form is started to fill up. All the information regarding this post is given below, so if you are thinking to apply for this post then make sure to read this article carefully. So that, you never miss any update. You can also keep coming at Bharatjobportal.com
Latest Update – UBTER Recruitment Group D
UBTER Group D Online Form – UBTER Recruitment Group D Apply Online
|Article||UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Post Name||Group D (Class IV)|
|Start Online Application||10th December 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Post Name||Category||Total Post|
- Candidate must be resident of Uttarakhand or Having Permanent Residential Certificate.)
- The age limit as on 01.01.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- For Age relaxation check notification
- General / OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/EWS – Rs.400/-
- PwD – No Fee
- Pay Fee through Online Mode
How to Apply for UBTER Group D Recruitment
It is very easy to apply online for this post. You just need to follow given steps below.
- Firstly Visit at the official Website – www.ubter.in or www.ubtergd.in (Direct Link is given below)
- At the homepage, click on “Click Here to Apply Now”.
- Before applying online, read all the instruction carefully at the website.
- Now, you can fill up the online form.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, review your application form or check everything once again.
- Once you have check it then click on “Register Now”.
- Submit the necessary document such as – scanned photograph and signature (Photograph and Signature must be in JPG Format and not more than 20 KB size).
- Now, click on “I Agree’ and then submit it.
- At the end, you need to take print out of your application form or Download it in your computer or Mobile.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online method like Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 10.12.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 04.01.2020
- Written Exam Date – 02.02.2020
|Apply Online||Registration || Log in|
Bookmark This Website Bhartatjobportal.com for Latest Job Update, Admit Card, Result, Admission etc.
|Bharat Job Portal – Home||Click Here|
|Latest Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|